Single Point & IC50 Profiling
High-Throughput Screening and Profiling - Dose-Response Studies - Available Assays - Microfluidic Technology
Unique microfluidic technology allows to perform dose-response studies and measure IC50 and Ki for one compound or whole libraries against multiple targets.
- Results are directly comparable across targets (standardized reaction conditions, optimized kinetics)
- Targets chosen from important, validated disease pathways
- Physiologically relevant results (human recombinant enzymes, substrates derived from endogenous proteins)
- Data delivered so that selectivity patterns are easily viewed and interpreted
- Concentration ranges adjusted to meet your needs
- Minimal sample requirement
The Nanosyn data report includes dose response curves for each compound and target along with the IC50 value and relevant statistics.
For more information about our Screening and Profiling services please contact us.