Senior Finance & HR Manager Responsibilites
We are looking for a Senior Finance and HR manager to plan, direct, and coordinate HR, administrative and finance functions of Nanosyn. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The ideal candidate must be competent, flexible and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business
- Oversee HR: recruiting & staffing, compensation & benefits, employment compliance, etc.
- Review financial information, with finance manager: assure that billing/invoicing is done promptly, close books (Quickbooks) monthly, used sales tax, oversee CPA relations/financial audit, etc.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations: obtain various permits, etc.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. HR, finance, customer service etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and QuickBooks
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com